Imaging staying in this LUXURY PENTHOUSE and having the entire top floor to yourself. The penthouse can sleep up to 16 people, so get your family and friends together and come and enjoy Tangalooma Resort is true style.
The penthouse is a short 100m walk from the ferry arrival point. It is located on the top floor of the Deep Blue II complex and takes up the entire floor. The 5th floor can only be accessed by lift with a swipe card which ensures your privacy.
There is a huge open balcony with outdoor dinning table and lounge chairs, BBQ and large drinks fridge for all your entertaining needs. The views will take your breath away! It is the perfect place to relax in the evening and watch the spectacular sunset over Moreton Bay. You also get a birds eye view of the wild dolphin feeding each night which happens directly in front of the apartment. Watch the dolphins play while they are waiting for the evening feeding to begin.
The main living area is open plan with a massive lounge room, kitchen and dining area. The lounge room has large comfortable lounges so you can sit back and relax in the evenings and even has an x-box to keep the big kids happy. There is also a large book shelf full of books so you can sit back and relax with a good book if you wish.
The Kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, oven, stove top and microwave to make cooking up a feast a breeze. It even has a coffee machine for the coffee lovers.
There is room for everyone in this fantastic penthouse and the rooms are spread out down large hallways, offering plenty of space and privacy. The four queen bedrooms all have en-suites with a spa bath located in the main bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 – MASTER bedroom – 1 x king bed with huge en-suite. Has a TV in the room and opens up onto the main balcony
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x queen bed with en-suite and private balcony
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x queen bed with en-suite
- Bedroom 4 – Bunk Room 1 – has 4 x singles (2x bunk beds – sleeps 4).
- Bedroom 5 – Bunk Room 2 – has 4 x singles (2x bunk beds – sleeps 4). Bunk rooms 1 & 2 has a dividing wall that can be opened to make one big room or closed to create the 2 bunk rooms. There is TV in each bunk room to keep the children entertained.
- Bedroom 6 – 1 x queen bed with en-suite and private balcony
ADDITIONAL FEATURES include:
- conveniently located within 100m of the ferry arrival point for easy access
- access to the private pool which may only be used by guests staying in the Deep Blue Complex.
- parking – double private garage in the Deep Blue Complex for your 4WD vehicle
- full laundry located in the apartment (washing machine and dryer)
- fully air conditioned apartment
- all linen and bath towels provided
- a variety of snorkeling gear so you can enjoy the amazing fish life at the Tangalooma wrecks
- 2 canoes for your use so you can get out on the beautiful water and explore
- Convenience store located on the ground floor
- LOW season – $800/night (for up to 4 people) + $75/additional person per night – max. 16 people . Minimum 3 night stay.
- HIGH season – $1200/night (for up to 4 people) + $75/ additional person per night (to max of $2000/night) – max. 16 people. Minimum 5 night stay.
- PEAK season – flat rate of $2000/night – max. 16 people. Minimum 5 night stay.
CONTACT US now (07 3408 0099) for availability and to help you plan your getaway in this beautiful penthouse.